“Travelling is an art, Travelling press the refresh button in our work life.”
We all earn after doing efforts then why to waste it, let’s save it during traveling. At Planning The Trip, we want to help you to travel the world where you can save your money, maximize your travel time. We are going to tell some travel hacks with that you can plan your travel easier and you can solve the travel-related problems too.
Always plan your trip efficiently, with this you can avoid some common problems which other traveler found while traveling. If you stuck with some unusual situation try to overcome it with the cool mind. The most important, always make the list of your experiences which you collect in your travel. It will help you in your next travel.
We have created a master travel hack list where we categorized it hotel booking to ground transportation. We hope you will find this list of travel hacks interesting and beneficial. So let’s explore the passion of traveling. Do Travel Be Adventures.
Money Saving Hacks:
1. Make a separate account for traveling, where you can transfer your extra earned money and your company bonuses.
2. Sell the extra stuff at your home, it will not only clean your home but it also a good way to add cash to your travel budget.
Flight or Hotel Booking Hacks:
1. Are you a frequent traveler, if yes register yourself for the loyalty program. That will save your money.
2. Travel website track their visitors and raise the price for them so do remember while booking or searching, flight or hotel always use incognito window (private window) press CTRL+SHIFT+N to open private window. You can remove the cookies and search history from your browser that will also help.
3. Become an early bird. Always book your flight 8 – 9 weeks before. You have the best chance to get a great deal.
4. If you are traveling in a group or with a family or if you staying long, consider to renting a house instead of booking a hotel.
5. Book your round trip with same airlines. This way you can choose better departure and arrival.
6. Before booking a hotel, make sure what are the services that hotel is going to provide. Like Wi-Fi, parking and luggage storage are free. Many hotels offer free breakfast, you can choose them.
7. If you are on a tight budget you can choose hostels instead of hotels. This option will be cheaper than the hotels.
8. Many hotels offer discounts on their membership, grab this opportunity!
9. Before making any hotel reservations must check all conditions for cancellation. Some hotels get it refund or in some hotel that is nonrefundable.
10. Before booking, flight or ticket must check the promo code on Google. You can get the discount code as well on their websites.
11. Don’t choose the weekend flights as prices are usually going up on Friday and drop back on Monday.
12. You can contact hotels to check the better deals.
13. For the cheapest flight tickets, you should browse on Tuesday.